Awesome content hand picked by the myWebRoom team.
It’s no surprise that we love food at myWebRoom – we constantly throw together Friday potlucks, we swap comfort food recipes, and there is a constant stream of delicious candies that rotate around the office! Here are ten food blogs where you can find healthy recipes and dinner ideas!
Found in: Food
1. Kath Eats Real Food: We love swinging by Kath Eats when it comes to finding easy, healthy recipes packed with flavors. Kath has blogged since 2006 and has amassed a massive number of delicious meals guaranteed to encourage a healthy diet!
2. Chocolate Covered Katie: We’ve mentioned before that some of our awesome roommates live a gluten-free life. Chocolate Covered Katie is our go-to stop for finding delicious dessert recipes – she comes up with healthy versions of popular sweets and even suggests substitutions for readers with dietary restrictions.
3. Savoring the Thyme: Imagine a blog filled with family-friendly, healthy food! Jennifer of Savoring the Thyme shares her love of “real food,” and makes an effort to avoid anything filled with artificial flavoring and preservatives. She comes up with savory dishes that are cheap and quick!
4. The Lemon Bowl: Since myWebRoom is based in San Francisco, we love ducking to the local farmers’ markets whenever we have a chance. Liz of The Lemon Bowl is a great source to find dinner ideas based on the seasons! She shares healthy recipes that are good for you and for the planet.
5. Your Homebased Mom: If you’re hoping to find recipes for big but easy meals, you can visit Your Homebased Mom for some mouth-watering options! Whether you’re whipping up a deliciously healthy dinner for your family or surprising your roommates, you’ll have a good number of options here.
6. Not Enough Cinnamon: This is the digital age. With all of the crazy stuff happening around us, it can be hard to make time for a healthy meal. Not Enough Cinnamon manages to share amazing dinner ideas through her delicious, easy, and healthy recipes. From homemade granola to roasted chicken recipes, you’ll find anything you’re craving.
7. This Mama Loves: Busy, busy, busy! There’s just not enough time in the day, but you can find more easy to cook recipes at This Mama Loves. This blog is bursting with Slow Cooker recipes, easy desserts, and healthy meal plans.
Found in: Lifestyle/DIY
8. Shoestring: It’s rough to eat really well when you’re on a graduate or student budget. In the words of Melissa from Shoestring, you can still live “the champagne life on a DIY budget.” Not only will you find amazing collections of cheap recipes – you’ll also find life hacks designed to spread the contents of your wallet far and wide!
Found in: Travel
9. Salt and Wind: This online magazine is dedicated to tracking down amazing flavors from around the globe. Not only will you feed your wanderlust cravings, but you’ll come across recipes inspired by worldly travels! From home cooked meals to the best street food, there’s a delicious food sample for everyone.
10. Suite and Savory: Food is the universal language! Suite and Savory is dedicated to sharing a love of food and travel. From cooking simple, easy meals at home to tracking down the best luxury food experiences in the world, you can send your mouth on a delicious adventure.
For more awesome food blogs, check out the food feed in your room!