There’s nothing better than feeling your best, am I right? I rounded up the top men’s fashion stories that have been trending this week.
Found in: Reads
1. NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER 2015: WELCOME, NEW BEARD GROWERS!:Everywhere you look it seems that someone is walking down the street with a giant, bushy beard. Well now you have an excuse to grow your own! Beards.org is challenging those who are participating in No-shave November to keep their new found fur styled! They even provide a handy beard growth guide!
2. 10-reasons why well groomed me are more successful at work: You know that saying, “when you look good, you feel good?” Lifehack.org has 10 great reasons why well-groomed men are more successful at work! Who would have thought getting those $75 haircuts were really helping your career?
Found In: Style & Beauty
3. Watch 100 Years Of Men’s Hairstyles In Under 2 Minutes:Over the last 100 years men’s grooming styles have changed dramatically. This video highlights the most trendy styles from the 1910s to the 2010s.
4. The Cigar & Pipe Lighter Guide: Even if you don’t smoke, a lighter is a great accessory for any man. This guide will help you choose the right lighter for your life!
5. Zoot Suit Trousers – 1940s Men’s Fashion That Trend Popular during the War Years: I enjoy looking at the fashion styles of yesteryear, so of course it was exciting to see that this zoot suit article trending. This photo collection shows just how much fashion has changed, but also shows where a lot of today’s fashion got it’s inspiration.
6. 12 Bizarre Men’s Fashions You Need To See To Believe: Fashion can be elegant and sophisticated, but it can also be bizarre! These 12 weird men’s fashion styles will have you questioning just about everything you ever known about life.
Found In: News
7. A New Look, and Label, for American Eagle Outfitters: As we grow up things have to change and that’s exactly what American Eagle is doing. What has been mostly a teenage brand, American Eagle is taking their first step towards targeting an older audience by purchasing the high-end men’s fashion company Todd Snyder. We’re looking forward to seeing how American Eagle reinvents itself!
Found In: Tech News
8. Thanks to the man bun, there are now more Google searches for men’s hair care than women’s: Tell the truth fellas – do you google hairstyles before you go and get a haircut? If you have, then you aren’t alone! It seems that Google searches related to men’s hair care has exceeded women’s hair care searches.
Found In: Sports
9. The Most Extraordinary Style Evolutions In The NBA: Some of the most stylish professional athletes come out of the NBA. Check out these amazing NBA players and how their fashion sense has changed over the years.
10. NBA Star Russell Westbrook Is Changing How Men’s Fashion Works: Speaking of stylish NBA players, Russell Westbrook from the Oklahoma City Thunder is now designing clothes for Nike and Barneys. I guess wearing those bright and colorful shirts is paying off.
For more awesome fashion websites, check out the Style & Beauty feed in your room!