Hi there! Paige from Eyeliner Wings & Pretty Things here to give you the ultimate guide to fall styling tips from some of the best bloggers around the web.
As we all know, autumn is the most beloved holiday for all things fashion – we get to bring out the chunky knits and booties without having to bundle up to the extremes. Here are some fall fashion tips and styling tricks that will amp up your autumn wardrobe and have you looking cozy and chic in no time!
1. How To Style Colored Tights: One of my favorite autumn trends is colored tights–they’re the perfect way to add a pop of color to your look. Tights are a must-have for wearing skirts and dresses in the fall and colored tights add that extra va va voom. This styling guide from Style Sprinter is a must-read.
2. How To Update Your Jean Jacket: Denim jackets are an absolute staple when it comes to chilly fall weather. They’re perfect for layering and go with any ensemble. This guide from Petite Maison of Fashion is perfect for taking a plain jean jacket and turning it to a beautifully unique one.
3. The Ultimate Guide To Wearing A Chambray Shirt: Chambray shirts are the perfect light-weight top for fall weather! They can be dressed up, dressed down, layered, or worn alone. They’re incredibly versatile and a staple for any collegiate’s wardrobe! This guide provides tons of outfit inspo and styling hacks that’ll make you shout, “ChambrYAY” (baddumtss).
4. How to Style A Fur Vest and Flannel: This post has some serious outfit inspiration—who would’ve thought that a rustic and classic flannel would work perfectly with some classy fur? Vests, fur, and flannel are all autumn staples — pairing them together is a dream combo.
5. How to Wear Over The Knee Socks: Over the knee socks are another AMAZING autumn trend. When you’re not feeling stockings, these socks are a fun and cozy way to warm up your favorite skirt, dress or tunic. This guide is perfect because it shows you just how to pull off this fall staple.
6. How To Tie A Blanket Scarf: Blanket scarves are the latest and greatest autumn trend — they’re taking the fashion world by storm. This super simple guide is loaded with step by step instructions and pictures that’ll make you a blanket scarf folding pro in no time!
7. DIY Embellished Ankle Boots: What better way to add some pizazz to your autumn wardrobe than with some sparkle? Ankle boots are a great staple and adding some sparkle is the perfect way to amp up a new pair or revived a scuffed, old pair.
8. Five Fall Fashion Hacks: This post is chock-full of ways to maximize your fall wardrobe without maxing out your credit card. I love the emphasis on basics, layering, and minimal pieces — there are some great tips in this post.
9. How To Transition Your Wardrobe for Fall: The best part of this post is that it tells you how to make the transition without spending a ton of cash. It’s not very plausible to buy a whole new wardrobe each season; being able to re-use pieces and restyle them is key.
10. Styling A Staple: The Classic Trench Coat: Trench coats are absolutely timeless and versatile. Louise Roe shows how to style this iconic piece while providing an absolutely drool-worthy outfit that you’re all going to want in your closet ASAP.
Want more awesome fashion tips? Check out the Style & Beauty feed in your room!
Paige is a lover of beauty products, fashion, life, and writing about all of the above. When she isn’t daydreaming about owning a pug and making it Instagram famous, she is running her blog Eyeliner Wings & Pretty Things and aspiring to someday be the goddess of a religion that’s yet to be discovered.