A weekly roundup of the most saved content on myWebRoom
Found in: Photography
1. Disabled Student Turns His Wheelchair Into Epic Mad Max Cosplay: Engineering Student, Ben Carpenter, turned his wheelchair into a Mad Max inspired masterpiece!
Found In: Music
2. Justin Bieber is blowing away all the people who never took him seriously, and his new album is going to be a monster: We all know the Biebs has a knack for taking the world by storm and with the success that he is having with his latest singles, there is no sign of slowing him down!
Found In: Tech News
3. HandUp, A Startup Combatting Homelessness, Is Setting An Example For The Tech Industry: We always love to see a story of people helping out mankind – which is exactly what HandUp is doing. They recently went around San Francisco to hand out hygiene kits including shampoo, deodorant, soap, a toothbrush and toothpaste, and sock to people who are homeless. If you’d like to help people in need here is HandUp’s website
4. Google Fiber targets three more cities: Irvine, Louisville, and San Diego: Google wants to make the internet experience better for everyone and they are starting by bringing their ultra fast internet, Google Fiber, to Irvine, Louisville, and San Diego!
Found in: Reads
5. Science-Backed Ways To Improve Your Wi-Fi Signal At Home: Is your wireless internet just not cutting it? These science proven tips will improve your wireless connection!
Found In: Pop Culture
6. Norman Reedus Will Take One Lucky ‘Walking Dead’ Fan On A Date: Love The Walking Dead’s hunk, Norman Reedus? Then all you have to do is donate to the Make-A-Wish foundation here for your chance!
Found In: Videos
7. Bored College Student Animates Notebook Doodles, Sets To Earth, Wind & Fire: College lectures can go on for what seems like eternity, but that doesn’t mean you can’t create a viral video while you endure it! One college student made a cute and hilarious video that instantly took the internet by storm!
Found In: Art & Design
8. Van Gogh In 3D, Made Of Dahlias: This year’s Corso Zundert Parade, in Zundert, Netherlands created floats to honor Vincent Van Gogh’s paintings. Almost 600,000 flowers were used to create these moving masterpieces!
Found In: News
9. J.K. Rowling says we’ve been pronouncing Voldemort’s name completely wrong: Apparently He Who Should Not Be Named has been having his name mispronounced according to Harry Potter Author J.K Rowling. If you dare speak the name allowed, just make sure you drop the “t” at the end from now on.
10. Hey, 90’s Kids: You Can Now Catch Pokémon In Real Life: If you grew up playing Pokemon, you’ll be happy to hear about Nintendo’s Latest augmented reality app, “Pokemon Go.” Pokemon Go allows you to find, catch, and battle the Pokemon you find around the world.
Think we missed something? Leave a comment or connect with us on social media to let us know!
Save all of these bookmarks to a folder to share with friends!