Awesome content hand picked by the myWebRoom team.
Hi, roommates! Fashion week fever is hitting hard in the myWebRoom office and this week we are focused on bringing you our favorite stylish resources straight from our Fashion Showroom! Visit the room and click on objects within it to unlock over 350 fashion resources – from online boutiques, to runway shows, to blogs, magazines, and so much more. For now, here are some of the highlights:
Found in: Shopping
1. Threadsense’s Bohemian Clothing: Boho clothing is all the rage right now. Don’t believe us? Just go to Coachella or any other music festival and check out the fashion. For our boho fix, we love shopping at Threadsense. The flowy, hippie-chic styles make us want to go dance in the sunshine all summer long.
2. Modcloth: If a sweet, vintage look is more your speed, look no further than Modcloth. Modcloth is one of our favorite online boutiques and is a great option if you’re shopping on a budget. You’ll find hundreds of colorful, adorable pieces to show off your bubbly personality without breaking the bank.
Found in: Notebook
3. The Blonde Salad: When it comes to fashion bloggers, we always find ourselves checking out Chiara Ferragni’s The Blonde Salad. The savvy Italian fashionista currently lives in LA and satiates our need for style and travel with her trendsetting looks that always seem to be shot in exotic locales.
4. Harper and Harley: The spunky girls at the Just Good Skincare head office shared 2 of their favorite fashion gurus with us and Harper and Harley is first on their list. Australian blogger Sara has a distinct love of all things grey, black, and white. If you love monochrome, then you’ll love this blogger.
5. Fashion Filth: Fashion Filth is the second recommendation from the fashion experts at Just Good Skincare. Lexi is a UK fashion couture blogger who is armed with a serious collection of iconic staples and a supermodel mother. The feisty, tattooed Londoner has an opulent street-style that is sure to inspire you!
Found in: Bookcase
6. AnOther Magazine: AnOther’s Fashion & Beauty section is all we need to stay up to date on the latest fashion news. From behind the scenes looks, to exclusive interviews, to in-depth glances into the lives of your favorite designers, AnOther is sure to keep you informed on your favorite industry.
Found in: Computer
7. 3D Print Design Show: If you love fashion and tech then you have got to check out this runway show! Each piece of clothing has been created using a 3D printer. The intricate detail and seamless fabrics blew us away so we just had to share them with you.
Found in: Phone
8. Stylebook App: Remember in Clueless when Cher picked out an outfit by flipping through digital images of all of her individual pieces of clothing? Now you can do that, too! Stylebook is one of our new favorite apps. You can put each article of clothing you own into the app, mix and match them to create outfits, plan out your wardrobe in advance, browse and shop at your favorite online stores, get expert advice, and so much more.
Found in: Dresser
9. The Outnet: When it comes to shoes, we just can’t get enough! We love designers as much as the next person, but we just can’t afford to drop that much money on a single pair. Luckily, there’s The Outnet. Designer shoes at discounted prices – what more can you ask for?!
Found in: Social Canvas
10. lookbook.nu: Want to be part of a fun fashion community? Lookbook is a great outlet to share your sense of style and get awesome fashion inspiration from other members. It’s all about street style here so feel free to snap shots of your every day looks and share them with the community!
Think we missed something? Leave a comment or connect with us on social media to let us know!
Remember, you can find all of these in our Fashion Showroom!