A weekly roundup of the most saved content on myWebRoom.
Found in: News
1. McDonald’s Planning to Start Selling All-Day Breakfast on Oct. 6: We’ve got big news for hashbrown fans! McDonald’s finally announced that they’re going to serve breakfast all day long. You’ll now have access to McMuffins, a McGriddles, and those famous hashbrowns if you accidentally sleep past 11am.
2. PHOTOS! The Muppets’ Kermit the Frog Photographed with New Girlfriend After Split from Miss Piggy: After announcing the end of his 40 year relationship with famous Miss Piggy, Kermit was spotted with his new porcine boo. It remains to be seen how the folks will react to Kermit and Denise – or, as I’ll officially dub them, Kermise.
3. A Visual Evolution Of Google Logos: September 1st saw the Internet freak out as Google launched their new logo. After decades of small changes, this new design took people by surprise! My only concern is how this change will affect the famous Google Doodles. #SaveTheDoodle
4. Obama and Bear Grylls Take Selfie on Set of Survival Show ‘Running Wild’: In the midst of his tour of Alaska, President Barack Obama paused to take an epic selfie with extreme survivalist, Bear Grylls. The leader of the free world paused to learn basic survival skills while in the middle of a tour to promote awareness of the effects of climate change.
Found in: Pop Culture
5. L.A. City Council Greenlights Bid for 2024 Olympics: Looks like the US is in the running to host the 2024 Summer Olympics! The Los Angeles bid has been officially approved by city council and will be presented to the International Olympic Committee. The last time the California city hosted was in 1984.
6. Harry Potter’s Son Is Officially A Gryffindor, According To J.K. Rowling: Our office Potterheads freaked out with our fellow fans when James Sirius Potter began his first year at Hogwarts on September 1st. Rowling wished him a good trip via Twitter and later announced that Harry Potter’s son is a Gryffindor – to the disappointment of Hufflepuff Head Boy, Teddy Lupin.
Found in: Videos
7. Bookworm baby cries every time a book ends: Here’s proof that kids still love reading. This adorable baby loves reading so much that he cries every time that a story ends. The only way to console him is to start a brand new book!
8. This Man’s ‘Skin A Watermelon’ Trick Is Perfect For Any Party, Kinda (Video): Hey, Roommates, we know that summer is ending. Let’s make the most out of these last weeks of warm weather by dazzling our friends at pool parties. Try this nifty party tricks- it’s surprisingly simple!
Found in: Travel
9. This couple quit their advertising jobs to travel the world – and now they scrub toilets for food: Have you ever wanted to drop everything and give in to your wanderlust? This young couple did it! They recently mentioned that it is hard work, but that they wouldn’t change a thing on their quest to see how far from home that can travel.
Found in: Food
10. Denny’s Wants To Make A ‘Grand Slam Whopper’ With Burger King: The Internet blew up when Burger King reached out to McDonald’s and proposed the “McWhopper,” only for it to be turned down. Now, Denny’s wants to combine breakfast and dinner to make an epic “Grand Slam Whopper” with BK for Peace Day on September 21.
Think we missed something? Leave a comment or connect with us on social media to let us know!