A weekly roundup of the most saved content on myWebRoom
Found in: Sports
1. Riley Curry Adorably Nails “Whip” and “Nae Nae” on her 3rd Birthday: As Bay Area locals, we love that the Golden State Warriors point guard and NBA MVP Stephen Curry’s adorable toddler made the most trending this week. Visit your room to see more cute videos of fun-loving Riley dancing on her 3rd birthday.
2. Surfer Mick Fanning Attacked by Shark in Middle of Competition at J-Bay Open: If you thought that surfing wasn’t a dangerous sport, think again! Number two on our top trending list is an incredible video of defending surfing champion Mick Fanning getting attacked by a shark mid-competition.
Found in: Reads
3. All 380-plus Kramer Entrances From Seinfeld, in Order: Everyone’s favorite neighbor is the star of our third most trending piece of content this week. See every single one of Cosmo Kramer’s epic entrances into Jerry’s apartment in the order that they aired – all in one six minute video.
4. Underwater Graveyard Full of WWII Planes is Otherworldly: Making the list of our top trending this week is a collection of slightly eerie – yet strangely peaceful looking – photos of abandoned World War II planes at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. There are even images of the forgotten planes covered in colorful coral and vibrant fish.
Found in: Pop Culture
5. 26 of Your Childhood Disney Products That Are Now Worth Bank: If you’re still holding on to any of your old Disney toys, you may want to check out this article – and think twice before you get rid of them! Find out just how much your old VHS copy of The Little Mermaid is worth today. We bet you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
6. 25 of the Best Responses to Amazon Prime Day: Whether or not you signed into Amazon during their much-awaited Prime Day, the 25 best responses from social media collected in this listicle are enough to make you chuckle.
Found in: Photography
7. This Guy Took Engagement Photos With a Burrito: Coming in at number seven of our top trending is the story of one young San Francisco man and his true love: a burrito. For anyone whose Facebook feed has become overwhelmed with lovey-dovey photos of couples, this article is for you!
Found in: Pets
8. Sea Bunnies: Japan is Going Crazy About These Furry Sea Slugs: One of the most popular pieces of content on myWebRoom this week focused on these insanely adorable sea slugs that look like furry little bunnies. There’s enough underwater cuteness here to last you all week.
Found in: Tech News
9. What Our Food is Really Doing to the Planet, in 15 Jaw-Dropping Images: This sobering article details the effects that the mass production of food is having on our planet. Check out this eye-opening article and see the shocking images accompanying it.
Found in: Videos
10. Zach King: Homemade Super Strength: Finishing up our list of the top trending content on myWebRoom is one of Zach King’s super popular videos on Vine. Head over to your room to watch a clip of his Hulk-like strength. We bet you’ll do a double-take!
Think we missed something? Leave a comment or connect with us on social media to let us know!