myWebRoom/AHAlife Promo Rules
* This is a 17-day online contest beginning on September 24, 2014, organized by Rooms Inc. and AHAlife. Contest ends October 10, 2014, 11:59 pm PST.
* This contest is officially sponsored by myWebRoom, unless indicated in the contest release.
* This contest is open only to non-employees of myWebRoom.com.
* Employees of Rooms Inc. and any related corporations, partners, immediate family members are not eligible for this promotion.
* This contest is open to all participants at least 18 years of age to qualify for this promotion. Void where prohibited by law.
* No purchase necessary to participate.
* All contests, games or promotions are governed by and subject to all applicable United States federal, state and local laws.
* To participate in this online giveaway, participants must register themselves as a myWebRoom.com member, save and publish a Room to the myWebRoom Style Gallery page using AHAlife products, and share the saved Room on a personal social media account to qualify.
* A Room must have at least ten (10) AHAlife products in the saved room to qualify.
* Participants must share saved Rooms along with the hashtags #myAHAroom and #AddictiveDesign in order to qualify.
* Participants must mention myWebRoom when sharing to social media in order to qualify.
* There is no limit on amount of entries per participant.
* By submitting an entry, each participant agrees to share their member details (email, username, name) with the sponsors of this campaign.
* By submitting any content to myWebRoom in relation to this contest, you ensure that you own and have all the rights to submit and license it to myWebRoom. You affirm that the use of content submitted does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights, trademarks or rights of publicity.
* By submitting any content to myWebRoom in relation to this contest, you are granting myWebroom the right to reproduce and use, re-use, publish and republish the content, in whole or in part, without restriction as to changes, and in conjunction with or apart from your name. myWebRoom reserves the right to use the content throughout its site, outside of its site or however else myWebRoom sees fit.
* At the end of the contest, two (2) finalists will be picked by a consensus of myWebRoom and AHAlife judges based on creativity and style from the pool of qualified entries.
* On October 8, 2014 we will publish the finalists to the official myWebRoom Facebook fan page, where the Facebook community fanbase will vote for their favorite of the two AHAlife Rooms.
* At 5:00 PM PST October 10, 2014 the finalist with the most votes will be selected to be awarded the $1,000 AHAlife credit.
* Results will be announced the following week on myWebRoom’s official Facebook, Twitter and blog pages. A myWebRoom representative will then notify the respective winner through the provided username.
* Winner will be directly contacted using the email address provided when signing up for a myWebRoom username.
* The winner will be given an AHAlife gift card worth $1,000.
* The winner must be available to receive prize in person or by a mailing address provided.
* The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
* The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Failure to accept prize when required to do so by the winner shall constitute a rejection by the winner, while myWebroom reserves its rights to award the prize to another winner.
* Contest entries containing offensive or inappropriate material will be disqualified. This may consist of (but not limited to) demeaning, racist, sexist, profane or sexually explicit material.
* By entering a contest, you agree to sign any necessary documentation that may be required to confer to myWebRoom the rights to use your submission as set forth above.
* myWebRoom reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete or illegible entries.
* myWebRoom reserves the right to amend the contest rules without prior notification of the users and members.