People who love their animals tend to be a bit… enthusiastic. We found 10 pet websites that are perfect for those people who aren’t afraid to admit that they are obsessed with their pets!
Found In: Pets
1. You Must Love Dogs Dating: Have you ever met someone that you felt an instant connection with only to find out that they didn’t like your dog? You Must Love Dogs Dating is a website that helps connect dog owners looking for someone who loves dogs just as much as they do!
2. Dog Play Date: Taking your dog for a walk is a good way to get them tired, but sometimes it’s just not enough. With Dog Play Date you can schedule times to meet up with local dog owners allowing your pet to play until they are pooped!
3. Cuddle Clones: Your pet probably doesn’t like it when you pick it up and squeeze them, but it’s hard to resist! With Cuddle Clones you can have a stuffed animal made to look just like your dog, cat, horse, guinea pig or whatever other pet you have!
4. Wagdrobe: Is it possible to make your pet even cuter? That’s what Wagdrobe hopes to accomplish with their “pawfectly curated” outfits for your pets! You can choose from a wide array of styles such as pooch next door, spoiled princess, hipster hound, sweet dreams and many more!
5. Bark and Swagger: There are plenty of travel, lifestyle, and shopping websites out there, but none quite like Bark and Swagger! Everything on this site somehow ties dogs into each category and we absolutely love it!
6. Pack: Have you ever wished there was a social network that just had pictures of dogs? Well congratulations on your wishes coming true! Pack is a social network where you can follow, like, and comment on pictures of adorable dogs and puppies!
7. Hauspanther: Hauspanther is an awesome “online magazine” that focuses on design-conscious cat people. This can range from news about environmental DIY home design to the most awesome cat inspired products.
8. Kristen Levine: Kristen Levine has been sharing advice on living happier and healthier with pets. Her website’s blog updates multiple times a week and has been going strong since 2009. If you’re looking for the best way to live a long and happy life with your pet, then Kristen Levine’s website is what you’ve been searching for!
9. Awkward Pet Photos: Chances are that you’ve heard of the hilarious website, Awkward Family Photos, but did you know that they have a pet section? As you may suspect the pictures are funny, weird, and of course very awkward!
10. PupPot: One of the growing trends is to cook your own dog food at home. This is because it’s a healthier alternative to dog foods, plus you know exactly what your feed your four-legged family member. PupPot comes with a 3.8 qt. premium-quality, stainless steel pot with vented glass cover, a paw shaped serving base, two collapsible, microwave & dishwasher-safe PupBowls and a downloadable e-cookbook of easy-to-follow stovetop recipes. This is a great way to keep your pet healthy and happy!
These are just a few of the wonderful websites that you may have never heard of, but definitely need to check out. If you have any suggestions for us please let us know and don’t forget to add these sites to your room so you can stay up to date with all of their latest news!
For more awesome pet websites, check out the pet feed in your room!